Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Judgements

I'm struggling with the judgements I make in life. Unlike life decisions, where I have to make the best choice for me and my family-these judgements are about humanity and individuals I encounter in my everyday life.

See I was raised with the philosophy that a "good" person (human being) has a responsibility to their fellow man. That even if you don't have a lot you should share/help those who have less. I have spent my life trying to follow this ideal.
I also try my best not to judge others because I can never know what brought them to the situation I currently see them in.

The problem is that I am being judged and slandered for being who I am and it makes it very hard for me to be generous to my fellow man when I feel attacked for doing so.

I meditate and pray that I can overcome this obstacle. What do you do when faced with similar situations?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment