Saturday, April 20, 2013

A vine arch... aka a Hobbit door

After waking up early this morning I went into the back yard and started pulling down the passion flower vines along my back fence.  I like the vines, but I want to put up bamboo fencing against that fence so we have more privacy.  So down it comes.  If I get my druthers, I'll plant wisteria there later.  But while working I got inspired.  

Here's what I came up with!

I used some of the larger vines to make an arch.See I'm planning on painting the shed in the back yard, mostly because its starting to rust in places and you can see it from all parts of the yard, so it needs to be pretty.  Atfer it dries, (and the shed gets painted) this will move to the shed door.  Or it might stay where it is since it loos so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment