Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ongoing projects

So on my plate now are the following projects, let's see if I can keep these in the air...

1. Rehearsal for The Wizard of Oz. (the RSC version) Yes, I'm in the ensemble. I play a munchkin, a beautician and a winkie... The show is in May @ Solano Community College. You can go here for more info http://www.solanocollegetheatre.org/thewizardofoz.html
2. Trying, trying, trying to finish my victorian corset. Which I'm getting easily distracted from by
3. Making some Regency shirts for a few male friends. And I'm so thankful that I just finished...
4. Dragon Age 2 - the job here is to NOT get sucked in to play another game/alternate endings... /sigh
5. Oh, and did I mention I upped my WOW subscription? Don't know when I'll actually play now, but the point is that I CAN.

The point is that I'm gonna be busy, so if you don't hear from me in a while... see if I'm still alive on twitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment